Get to know the “Tissot T-Race Cycling” watch and discover why it’s a cyclist’s best tool
Nowadays, cycling is one of the most prestigious and popular sports in the world, and as a result of this, there are racing events taking place on each and every continent.
Cycling is a very demanding physical activity, and because of this, it’s essential to have a watch that’s made for it; specially one that can time performance and be able to raise a cyclist physical abilities.
Since Cozumel is preparing for the sixth edition of the GFNY, which will be held on Sunday, November 10, we bring you one of the best watches you can buy for this and other cycling events: the Tissot T-Race Cycling.
The Tissot T-Race Cycling has both ergonomics and bicycle-inspired details in mind. These details include:
- Fork-frame lugs,
- Tachymeter style bezel echoing the look of a bicycle wheel,
- the brake-lever-type chronograph pushers,
- the clustered-sprocket cassette motif on the solid caseback,
- and the chain-like indented pattern on the inside of the rubber strap.
- 44.5-mm stainless steel case with a bezel made of aluminum
- Several color options available, including: orange, blue, bicolor gray-and-black version with carbon composite and PVD coating.
- Two large luminous hands, along with a color-coordinated, “T”-tipped chronograph seconds hand, sweep across the tricompax gray dial.
- Counters at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock and a date window at 4:00.
- Inside the 100-meter water-resistant case is a Swiss quartz movement that powers the time, date, and stopwatch functions.
- If the owner is into the racing aspect of cycling, the chronograph can be used in conjunction with the tachymeter scale to measure speeds.
- The case is integrated into a sturdy silicone strap with a relief motif influenced by bike tires.
Without a doubt, the Tissot T-Race Cycling is the best tool for any cyclist. Contact our Concierge service for more information.